Supporting you During Pregnancy, Birth and Parenthood
Changing Your Mind, Changes Your Labour
Online Registration – Reserve your place now!
Complete the client information form for your upcoming class
Stream audio sessions of your classes. Note – password is required and supplied upon class attendance
Birth stories, frequently asked questions, articles and links to supporting services during pregnancy and aprent
Why Choose Us ?
Calmbirth Canberra is a lighthouse in the Canberra community in how we support our families during pregnancy, birth and parenthood. Not only do we prepare couples for birth but offer many other resources and support during pregnancy, from local health experts in this field, to programs supporting your transition into parenthood.
By joining our course, you will get access to:
• Two highly experienced and qualified calmbirth educators who bring a wealth of experience and expertise in pregnancy, birth and parenthood.
• You receive access to our private online calmbirth community groups. These groups continue to support you in your preparation, and you are surrounded by likeminded people choosing this approach to pregnancy, birth and parenting.
• If you do your course early, you are welcome to revisit any course for free during this pregnancy.
• After the course if anything changes during your pregnancy, we are only a phone call away to help you ask the right questions and support you to be in the best mindset possible.
• We continue to send you information and resources to support your planning and readiness to birth.<
• Access to parenting programs and support that follow on beautifully from where calmbirth leaves you. • Access to the best in their chosen field, as we are co-founders of the mother hub, a group of health professionals that work together and dedicate themselves to high quality, support, advice, practice, delivered with kindness and care that leave people feeling confident rather than inadequate.
• Redo the calmbirth course with future pregnancies at half price.